Author Topic: Id Address Banned because over 5000 messages sent ?  (Read 462 times)

jenbol

Id Address Banned because over 5000 messages sent ?
« on: March 01, 2017, 10:47:25 PM »
Did that happen to anyone?
IP Banned Because Eas sending more than 5000 messages to server ?
 It happened to me today with a particular broker that I love very much which does not put restriction on Ea's, so I went on live chat and asked why all 3 platform were blocked and no signal, and the operator asked me to remove the Ea and after I did that it worked fine but I had to email the admin to remove the ban from the Ip_ 

Hotpotato

• Administrator
Re: Id Address Banned because over 5000 messages sent ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:09:14 PM »
Did that happen to anyone?
IP Banned Because Eas sending more than 5000 messages to server ?
 It happened to me today with a particular broker that I love very much which does not put restriction on Ea's, so I went on live chat and asked why all 3 platform were blocked and no signal, and the operator asked me to remove the Ea and after I did that it worked fine but I had to email the admin to remove the ban from the Ip_

That usually happens due to a bug in the EA and usually by trying to get a trade through (or close it) which fails due to a to narrow stop loss or slippage settings ore something like that.
If the EA does not check the return code proper or does not have a max try counter internal it will keep pusing the same order over and over as long as the signal exists.

jenbol

Re: Id Address Banned because over 5000 messages sent ?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 01:50:01 AM »
It happened with Global Prime, i like them very much as brokers, but they have this limitation_ The chat said if i Load more Eas on platform the risk is Ip Banned_  NOt sure if that is also for live account, but for demo is this way_ I was running two Mt4 on different computers, same Ip_
Ah well rules are rules